Finding Reliable Japanese Classes in New York City
Are you looking for Japanese classes in NYC? Whether you are an absolute beginner in this captivating language, or need to improve your knowledge, these Japanese classes are the answer to your unique needs. Check out these options and find the one that is right for you. Good luck with your Japanese classes, or as the Japanese say, 幸運 (Kōun)
Japanese Classes in NYC:
- Baruch College offers an excellent program in Japanese conducted by its Modern Languages and Comparative Literature Department.
- Columbia University does not need much introduction. This Ivy League school has an excellent offering of Japanese classes in its School of Continuing Education.
- Hills Learning offers excellent Japanese face to face classes in NYC, group and private available. Click here for details on Hills Learning Japanese Classes in NYC.
- Fashion Institute of Technology of the State university of New York also offers a Japanese Language Program which is worth considering if you're looking for Japanese classes in NYC area.
- Fordham University offers a Modern Languages and Literatures program, which, among other, includes Japanese classes.
- Hunter College program in Japanese studies is run by school's Department of Classical and Oriental Studies, and its Japanese classes get good reviews.
- Japan Foundation New York offers a Japanese Language Course at Nippon Club. You can learn more here.
- Japan Society and Toyota Language Center also run interesting Japanese classes.
- John Jay College of Criminal Justice offers a good Japanese Language Program developed and run by its Department of Foreign Languages & Literatures.
- LaGuardia Community College Education and Language Acquisition Department also offers Japanese classes with flexible schedule.
- New York University's School of Continuing and Professional Studies offers a number of Japanese classes for students of different levels of knowledge.