It’s not easy to be self-motivated. We realize that learning a language is not an easy task. It takes self-motivation and hard work. In order to help you when you may not feel very motivated, I have compiled a list of some of my favorite self-motivation quotes. Many of the quotes come from the community of Mindbloom.
- “One learns the most about writing once their pen is moving.”
- “You can’t fly if you never jump!”
- “Your breakthroughs will come when you do what you’ve been afraid to do.”
- “The principle is competing against yourself. It’s about self-improvement, about being better than you were the day before.” -Steve Young
- “If you find yourself getting nervous, stop and relax for three full breaths. Then take one small step, then another. That is how people get to the top of Everest.” -Martha Beck
- “Today I do what others will not, so tomorrow I do what others cannot.” -Jerry Rice
- “When faced with mountain-like obstacles, I envision myself already at the top.”
- “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” -Maria Robinson
- “Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.” -Lou Holtz
- “If I can’t make it through one door, I’ll go through another door – or I’ll make a door. Something terrific will come no matter how dark the present.” Rabindranath Tagore
- “Celebrate every small victory!”
- “No matter how slow you go, you are still lapping everybody on the couch.”
- “Confidence comes not from always being right, but from not fearing to be wrong.” -Peter T. Mcintyre
- “I am not my challenges. I am not my illness. I am stronger than my mind. I am stronger than my pain.”
I hope that one of those quotes took you from la-la land in your mind to putting your mind to work. What is your favorite quote? Please comment on this post below. I would love to hear your thoughts.